Coconut Shell Charcoal
After more than 30 years of experience in briquette field now we are entering into the manufacturing of highest quality, unique and environmentally friendly product of Coconut Shell Charcoal. Our offered range of these products are widely appreciated and easily available with us at industry leading prices.
This environmentally friendly Briquette is converted from 100% Coconut shell Charcoal into a useful energy source. Coconut shell Charcoal is compressed into Oval shape briquettes with some special bio binding materials under strict quality control techniques.
With the improved and efficient production technique, the volatile matter is reduced to the minimum leaving high fixed carbon content in the charcoal which provides long last burning, odorless, smokeless and high heat combustion capacities.
Our Coconut shell Charcoal Briquette can burn as long as 2 to 3 hours with minimum ash residual, less than 5% of its original weight. It doesn't emit any toxic or sulfur gas.
This coconut shell charcoal briquettes are very safe to use. It is very cheap and best when it is compared with reference to its heat efficiency to any other fuel product available in the market. It is completely environmental friendly unlike other fuel products. Not a single tree or a branch is cut to produce these environmental friendly briquettes.
This is being used as fuel for steam boilers, forging industries, aluminum casting, barbecuing and Grilling ovens and other ovens. It is also used for carbon pick up in steel plants.
Thus, introduction of the new efficient, eco friendly compact Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette would not only help in reduction of fuel cost ,it also helps in preventing the wellness of kitchen workers from indoor air pollution caused by smoke and soot from burning fuel wood. This markedly affects the health of the people in the kitchen (mainly women) positively. The World Health Organization states that 2.4 million people die each year from causes directly attributable to air pollution, with 1.5 million of these deaths attributable to indoor air pollution.
Advantages over other fuels
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquettes are a renewable source of energy. Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquettes are made out of 100% Organic.
- The charring process of the raw material for the Briquette is performed at high temperatures giving overall significance to the product.
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette contains higher fixed carbon which burns much more efficiently and economically compared to other fuels.
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette is having higher burning temperature. The heating value of the Briquette is 6000KCal/Kg or more.
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette will burn last longer and steady burning throughout the burning time.
- Combustion of the briquettes is more uniform compared to coal. The size is designed for complete combustion.
- Boiler response to changes in steam requirements is faster due to high temperature of the briquettes.
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette is having very low volatile matter which sustaining the burning time of the Briquette.
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette will not produce any spark during burning. Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette burns without any smoke or fume.
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette is completely Odorless throughout its burning Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette is free from sulfur or any other toxic materials.
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette contains very Low Ash Content. It is almost 5% of its original weight.
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette contains no chemical binding agent, thus making it ecologically sustainable.
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquette is Environmental Friendly and friendly to living things and human health.
- Our Coconut Shell Charcoal Briquettes will earn Carbon Credits to the users for reducing emissions carbon into the atmosphere
The demand of fuel briquettes is increasing as the use of the briquettes is spreading and people becoming aware of its availability and advantages. Briquetted fuel can be used as a substitute of firewood. At present it is being used in the following areas.
- Boiler for raising steam in chemical, Textile processing industries
- Hotels and restaurants for raising steam
- Tire Retreading units
- Tea processing units
- Dryers and ovens for generation of hot air and many areas where firewood, Leco and Coal used.
- Fuel in forging units and in aluminum melting units.
- Carbon Pick up in Steel Plant.